Nuance Financial Inc. Job Opening:
Effective Date: 1/10/2017 Submit Resume or Inquiries to:
Rob Satrom: Rsatrom@nuancefinancial.com or 952-200-8073
Title: FT QuickBooks Online Bookkeeper
Location: 17850 Kenwood Trail #214 Lakeville, MN 55044
This Position’s Core Focus:
- This person will be empowered & responsible for managing the QuickBooks Online bookkeeping for 30-100 small businesses.
- This person will also work with Principals Nick Meester CPA and Ed Ries, by providing the financial data from QuickBooks Online so that they can provide pro-active tax planning, payroll, and consulting services.
- This person will pro-actively learn Nuance Financial’s operations and take ownership of the accuracy, timeliness, and quality of the accounting performed within QuickBooks Online for our small business clients.
This Position’s Requirements:
- Pay Range is $20-$30/hour.
- 40 hours a week.
- We provide a flexible work schedule because we are focused on empowering this person to accomplish their core focus.
- We are focused on finding the right person with a proven track record, who will take ownership of our QuickBooks Online Bookkeeping.
- College Degree is preferred, but not necessary with appropriate experience.
Nuance Financial Who We Are:
We serve as a full-service, pro-active, outsourced accounting firm for over 100 small businesses – and we’re growing every week.
For a monthly fee, we provide an all-in-one service including:
- Corporate tax returns,
- Personal tax returns,
- QuickBooks online,
- Bookkeeping services,
- Payroll service,
- Payroll administration,
- Sales Tax service
- Tax payments
- Pro-active tax planning, and
- Financial & Business Consulting.
Our Vision Culture:
Values we live out for our clients:
Trustworthy – We’ll be worthy of your trust by acting in your best interests and meeting or exceeding your expectations.
Competent – We’re committed to continuous improvement and cutting edge strategies.
Enjoyable – We want to be down-to-earth people that are easy to be around.
Rigorous – We’re committed to providing thorough analysis to identify every strategy possible to be financially shrewd.
Who we serve: Small businesses & anyone that earns 1099 income. We do not perform individual tax returns; we only serve small businesses & their families.
Our Mission: To empower business owners to focus on what they do best by serving as their outsourced accountants, bookkeepers, tax advisors and payroll specialists.
Our Purpose: To help maximize their efforts and build a business that lasts for generations.
What services we provide: Our main emphasis is on pro-active tax planning, Bookkeeping, and payroll services throughout the year and then corporate and personal tax returns.
Applicants should Email Rob Satrom at Rsatrom@nuancefinancial.com or call 952-200-8073